PURCHASE ALL CLASSES AND PACKAGES AND SIGN UP FOR CLASSES BY CLICKING ON THE CLASS SCHEDULE TAB ABOVE.
Wanting a pole for your home? We highly recommend X-Pole. Take a look and purchase with the link below.
7 CLASSES For - $59! TAKE ANY 7 CLASSES THAT DCA HAS TO OFFER WITH THIS DEAL OF THE CENTURY! IT'S A GREAT WAY TO TRY IT ALL OUT AND SEE WHAT GRABS YOU. YOU HAVE 3 WEEKS TO USE ALL 7. (Package expires 3 weeks after purchase.)
Click HERE when you're ready to purchase! (This will open another page. If you don't already have a Mindbody account you can sign up here.)
MORE PRICING BELOW.
Pole Class Descriptions:
- Pole Newbie-Intro to Pole - Everyone is strong enough, sexy enough, and the perfect size enough to take an intro to pole class! This is THE best place to start. Learn sexy moves and the fundamentals of how to do a spin and a climb. In Intro to Pole we take more time to break things down to create an environment that's easy to learn in and free of intimidation. You're welcome to take Intro as many times as you'd like. It can be helpful to take it more than once.
Heels recommended. It's easier than you think. You've got the pole to hold you up!
(Wear shorts that come above the knee and NO lotion.)
- Beginner 1 Pole - Open to all levels, great for beginners. You will learn a different spin and a climb in every class while stringing them together with sexy dance moves. It's a great way to practice a multitude of spins and climbs and stringing them together smoothly with transitions that make sense to your body. Heels are recommended!
- Beginner 2 Pole - Similar to beginner climb and spin you will learn a different climb and a spin in each class but amping it up with combo spins and more strength building climbs. Beginner 2, like most classes, always includes a dance element to help improve and enhance quality of movement while on the pole. Heels are recommended!
- Open Pole Play - Open Pole is for your practicing/playing purposes. Only 1 person per pole so jump on a pole, get busy, and enjoy having a pole all to yourself! Practice what you've been working on in class, get a routine ready for the next student show or get a workout in while improving your skillz. There is no instruction during Open Pole.
- Pole Fix - Get a workout on your lunch hour, have fun, and look good doing it. A little bit of pole everything; stretching, conditioning, spins, climbs, and sexy moves for a great price.
- Intro to Spinning Pole - Foundations - This class is suitable for students who have mastered strong static pole spins, climbing and basic holds. Spin pole feels very different to static. We must first learn how to control our bodies in motion, speed up and slow down. Initially this will be a new challenge for your muscles and coordination. In just a few weeks you will develop a strong grip and increase upper body strength. The Spin Pole may make some skills feel easier as the spin generates a dynamic energy that will assist you in the air when transitioning. In our fundamentals class we will cover spins that are unique to spin pole, vertical tricks, mounts, dismounts and condition for inverting!
- Advanced Beginner Spinning Pole - For all our frequent flyers this level is a fun world of ticks and strong spins performed mainly from a climb or inversion. There is so much beauty in spin, the motion transforms simple shapes into spiraling spectacles and the feeling is like dancing in the sky with the odd moment of pole friction. This class will focus on conditioning and fluidity which enhance control and develop graceful technique.
- All Levels Choreo Dance Pole - You'll have a chance to work on the same choreography each week giving you a chance to smooth out transitions and learn how to move around the pole
- Stretchy Flexy - A flexibility class geared towards the pole dancer. Splits and backbending are an important part of pole training. The more flexible you are the more exciting moves you'll be able to perfect on the pole! We will use different modalities to increase range of motion in the hips and back. We'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll have a great time because each week we will leave more flexible than we came in!
- Intro to Pole Drop-In - Always $15
- Single Pole Class - $20
- 4 Pole Classes - $68 ($17/class) Save $10
- 8 Pole Classes - $128 ($16/class) Save $30
- 12 Pole Classes - $180 ($15/class) Save $60!
- Discounted Pole Classes - Includes Open Pole Play and Pole Fix - $10
- 6 Week Pole Series - $96
Everything Else DANCE!
- Beginner Jazz/Funk 4 Week Series - ALL LEVELS - Dance and Sweat it out to One Hit Wonders of the 80's, 90's hip hop, Beyonce, Madonna, Prince, Rihanna, MJ, and more! This class is a "follow along" style similar to other dance/exercise classes that is great for beginners or anyone that doesn't want to have to think too hard about choreography. Dancing continuously to work up a sweat and leave satisfied with your exercise for the day. Music genre changes every 4 weeks. It's a real good, feel good time!
- Burlesque - We regularly offer striptease classes and workshops, burlesque choreography series and chair dances.
- Jazz/Funk 8 Week Series - Flashmob style - Learn an entire dance to amazing dance music that often turns in to a flashmob at the end of the series. Examples of songs we've danced to: "Maniac" from Flashdance, "Single Ladies", Rihanna songs, "Walk It Out" The Fosse version, and so many more! Check the class schedule to see what song we're currently dancing to.
- Sexy Chair Dance 6 Week Series - Get your booty popping, body rolling, hair whipping, chair working it dance on in this 6 week series. Learn an entire dance with a chair that will allow you to express and indulge in your fierce, sexy feminine side. Learn the endless amounts of creativity and sexy that are available when dancing with a chair. No dance experience needed!
Prices For All Other Dance Classes:
These prices go towards anything that is not pole.
- 1 Drop In Dance/Fitness Class- $13
- 4 Dance/Fitness Classes - $44
- 6 Chair Dance Classes - $78
- 8 Dance/Fitness Classes - $88
DANCECLUB AVL MEMBERSHIP FOR THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
- Take up to 12 classes during the month! Any class you want! (Series classes are not included but can be purchased for 30% off.) - $108 for a 1 month commitment
- Take up to 12 classes each month with a three month commitment- $100/month with a 3 month commitment
Private and group lessons are available by request to any of the songs below. Or choose your own!
- Beyonce's "Single Ladies":
Learn to shake it like Beyonce with her oh-so-popular "Single Ladies" dance.
- Janet Jackson's "All For You":
Janet Jackson's Intermediate/Advanced level hip hop dance to her song "All For You". It's a super fun, upbeat dance that will for sure get your heart rate up.
- Napoleon Dynamite Dance: Dork it out in style with Napoleon's sweet disco moves.
Sweeeeeet! Maniac Prince's "When Doves Cry"
- Dirty Dancing "Time Of My Life" (from the movie) For Couples:
You know the one, the really hot, sexy, Salsa routine. Rekindle your passion for your honey by learning this amazing routine together! It's a great gift idea!
- Maniac: 80's style!
- Prince's "When Doves Cry": Jazz/Funk
- Michael Jackson's "PYT": Jazz/Funk
- Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison": Jazz/Funk
- Rihanna's "We Found Love": Jazz/Funk
- Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back": Jazz/Funk
- Rob Base's "It Takes Two":
Straight up 90's dance moves
- Peggy Lee's "Fever": Burlesque
- Nina Simone's "Feeling Good":
Burlesque Chair Dance
- Rihanna's "Where Have You Been": Jazz/Funk
- Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams": Jazz/Funk
- Julie London's "Blues In The Night": Burlesque
- Beyonce's "Naughty Girl": Burlesque Chair Dance
- Carmen McRae's "Whatever Lola Wants": Burlesque
- Pharrell's "Happy": Jazz/Funk
- Justin Bieber's "Sorry": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Paula Abdul's "Cold Hearted Snake": 80's Jazz!
- Beyonce's "Formation": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Missy Elliott's "WTF": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Salt-N-Pepa's "Shoop": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop