TO SIGN UP FOR CLASSES OR TO PURCHASE CLASS PACKAGES: Click on the class schedule tab below. You will need to create a MINDBODY profile (Log-In and Password), and then you're good to go!
If you have any issues just give us a call: 828-275-8628
Pole Class Descriptions:
- 8 Week Intro to Pole Series - Everyone is strong enough, sexy enough, and the perfect size enough to take an intro to pole class! This is THE best place to start. Learn sexy moves and the fundamentals of how to do a spin and a climb. In Intro to Pole we take more time to break things down to create an environment that's easy to learn in and free of intimidation. You're welcome to take Intro as many times as you'd like. It can be helpful to take it more than once.
Heels recommended. It's easier than you think. You've got the pole to hold you up!
(Wear shorts that come above the knee and NO lotion.)
- Beginner 1 Pole Series - This is what comes after the Intro series. You will learn a different spin and a climb (and reviewing what you already know) in every class while stringing them together with sexy dance moves. It's a great way to practice a multitude of spins, climbs and transitions between dance moves. Heels are recommended!
- Beginner 2 Pole Series - Similar to Beginner 1 Pole you will learn a different climb and a spin in each class but amping it up with combo spins and more strength building climbs. Beginner 2, like most classes, always includes a dance element to help improve and enhance quality of movement while on the pole. Heels are recommended!
- Open Pole Play - Open Pole is for your practicing/playing purposes. Only 1 person per pole so jump on a pole, get busy, and enjoy having a pole all to yourself! Practice what you've been working on in class, get a routine ready for the next student show or get a workout in while improving your skillz. There is no instruction during Open Pole.
- Beginner Pole Flow - Like pole tricks but LOVE choreography? Then this class is for you!
Beginner Pole Flow focuses on the dancing and movement aspect of pole. Get slow and sexy, and delve into the sensual side of pole to find your own personal style!Whether you are new to pole, or have taken classes - all are welcome! We're going to break down all those hip movements, body rolls and footwork using choreography each week so you can focus on getting in the groove! Kneepads required - heels recommended
- Intermediate Pole Flow - This is a choreography based class for anyone who wants to start working on turning their movement in to butta, practicing the often over looked transition moments or for those of you that prefer dancing on the pole as opposed to drilling and nailing tricks. This class is all about finding your ooey gooey, yummy like butta movement quality.
- Beginner Spinning Pole - Foundations - This class is suitable for students who have mastered strong static pole spins, climbing and basic holds. Spin pole feels very different to static. We must first learn how to control our bodies in motion, speed up and slow down. Initially this will be a new challenge for your muscles and coordination. In just a few weeks you will develop a strong grip and increase upper body strength. The Spin Pole may make some skills feel easier as the spin generates a dynamic energy that will assist you in the air when transitioning. In our fundamentals class we will cover spins that are unique to spin pole, vertical tricks, mounts, dismounts and condition for inverting!
- Advanced Beginner Spinning Pole - For all our frequent flyers this level is a fun world of ticks and strong spins performed mainly from a climb or inversion. There is so much beauty in spin, the motion transforms simple shapes into spiraling spectacles and the feeling is like dancing in the sky with the odd moment of pole friction. This class will focus on conditioning and fluidity which enhance control and develop graceful technique.
- Beginner Poleography (4 week series) - Combining choreography and tricks on the pole! This introductory series will concentrate on learning and adding on to one routine throughout 4 weeks, allowing time to master the moves! Putting together choreography and tricks from Intro & Beginner 1 levels, Beginner Poleography is perfect for anyone interested in seeing progress through having something to practice! Kneepads required. Heels suggested. (This series will sometimes incorporate chair & pole together!)
- Intermediate Poleography - This class combines choreography and stringing together multiple tricks while you dance it out! Work on smoothing out transitions to seamlessly shift in and out of tricks and back into the dance groove. This class incorporates climbs & inverts!
- Exotic Pole (4 week series) - This is an introductory class that teaches the sultry, sexy side of Pole dance. Choreographed routines will include plenty of body waves, hair whips, heel clacks, booty pops, and so much more! Learn how to lead movement with confidence, fluidity, and expression.
- Pole Fit! - Get strong with a non stop pole workout! 45 minutes of intensive, pole specific workouts to help build strength and stamina. We’ll start with cardio and move to planks, invert preps, core work, squats, booty popping and more in this circuit training style class.
- Stretchy Flexy - A flexibility class geared towards the pole dancer. Splits and backbending are an important part of pole training. The more flexible you are the more exciting moves you'll be able to perfect on the pole! We will use different modalities to increase range of motion in the hips and back. We'll laugh, we'll cry, we'll have a great time because each week we will leave more flexible than we came in!
- Intro to Pole Drop-In - Always $15
- Single Pole Class - $20
- Discounted Pole Classes - Open Pole, Intermediate Pole Flow, Pole Fit & Floor Play - $10
- 4 Pole Classes - $68 ($17/class) Save $10
- 8 Pole Classes - $128 ($16/class) Save $30
- 12 Pole Classes - $180 ($15/class) Save $60!
- 4 Week Exotic Pole Series - $68
- 4 Week Beginner Poleography Series - $68
- 6 Week Pole Series - $98
- 8 Week Intro Series - $128
Everything Else DANCE!
- Hip Hop Fitness - Hip Hop Fitness is a lead and follow format class with fun, easy to learn moves that help work up a sweat! Increase your cardio while having fun dancing to new and old R&B and Hip-Hop. Come join the hip-hop family!
- Sexy Chair Dance (4 week series) - Get your booty popping, body rolling, hair whipping, chair working it dance on in this 4 week series. Learn an entire dance with a chair that will allow you to express and indulge in your fierce, sexy feminine side. Learn the endless amounts of creativity and sexy that are available when dancing with a chair. No dance experience needed!
- Twerk Aerobics - Twerk Aerobics is all your booty and exercise dreams come true! This class is action packed and will kick your booty in the best way. You will learn the fundamentals of each of the twerk moves and positions, drill those moves, and put it all together in to a twerk routine that will satisfy all your twerking needs!This class is an amazing aerobic workout and will give you the skills to twerk anywhere and everywhere! Let our certified Twerk Technicians "twerk you out"!
- Bellydance - Learn to string together bellydance moves into seamless combinations. Focus on all the juicy moves that make us go "oooooooh," including undulations up and down, figure 8 variations, umis, shoulder rolls, chest circles and anything juicy. Take time to practice and learn more about one of bellydance's most difficult and most beloved move, the shimmy!
- Vixen Army - Vixen Army will be coming back for another installment focusing on breaking down some more complicated choreography. Class will be devoted to rehearsing new moves each week while building on the previous sessions. Get ready to get sexy and sweaty to the best of Miami beats.
- Soul Sweat - Soul Sweat™ is a dance fitness class that offers a joyful variety of music and dance styles, with soulful moves, attainable and repeated choreography, and an invitation to dig deeper into the connection between body, heart and spirit. Perfection is highly discouraged and previous dance experience is not required.
- Burlesque Striptease Workshops- These are often offered around Valentine's Day and Christmas. Two hours of fun, girly time learning an entire striptease to playful, sexy music.
- Specialty Workshops - From Pole Doubles to Guest Teachers keep an eye out for our specialty workshops!
Prices For All Other Dance Classes:
These prices go towards anything that is not pole.
- 1 Drop In Dance/Fitness Class- $13
- 4 Dance/Fitness Classes - $44
- 4 Week Chair Dance Series - $52
- 6 Bellydance Classes - $78
- 8 Dance/Fitness Classes - $88
- 1 Drop-In Hip Hop Fitness/Twerk Aerobics Class - $8
- 4, 8, and 12 of the Above Classes - $24, $48, $72
DANCECLUB AVL MEMBERSHIP FOR THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
- $165 for UNLIMITED CLASSES! Think of us as the most fun gym you've ever been a member of! We have classes that build strength, are extremely aerobic, build coordination and balance and are FUN so that you keep wanting to come back without having to talk yourself in to it each time! You have access to any class we offer with the membership.
Private and group lessons are available by request to any of the songs below. Or choose your own!
- Beyonce's "Single Ladies":
Learn to shake it like Beyonce with her oh-so-popular "Single Ladies" dance.
- Janet Jackson's "All For You":
Janet Jackson's Intermediate/Advanced level hip hop dance to her song "All For You". It's a super fun, upbeat dance that will for sure get your heart rate up.
- Napoleon Dynamite Dance: Dork it out in style with Napoleon's sweet disco moves.
Sweeeeeet! Maniac Prince's "When Doves Cry"
- Dirty Dancing "Time Of My Life" (from the movie) For Couples:
You know the one, the really hot, sexy, Salsa routine. Rekindle your passion for your honey by learning this amazing routine together! It's a great gift idea!
- Maniac: 80's style!
- Prince's "When Doves Cry": Jazz/Funk
- Michael Jackson's "PYT": Jazz/Funk
- Bell Biv Devoe's "Poison": Jazz/Funk
- Rihanna's "We Found Love": Jazz/Funk
- Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back": Jazz/Funk
- Rob Base's "It Takes Two":
Straight up 90's dance moves
- Peggy Lee's "Fever": Burlesque
- Nina Simone's "Feeling Good":
Burlesque Chair Dance
- Rihanna's "Where Have You Been": Jazz/Funk
- Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams": Jazz/Funk
- Julie London's "Blues In The Night": Burlesque
- Beyonce's "Naughty Girl": Burlesque Chair Dance
- Carmen McRae's "Whatever Lola Wants": Burlesque
- Pharrell's "Happy": Jazz/Funk
- Justin Bieber's "Sorry": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Paula Abdul's "Cold Hearted Snake": 80's Jazz!
- Beyonce's "Formation": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Missy Elliott's "WTF": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop
- Salt-N-Pepa's "Shoop": Jazz/Funk/Hip Hop